Announcing – Intelligent Leadership Workshop
Intelligent Leadership – Ignitor Group Coaching Workshop
Your Launchpad for Personal & Professional Growth
Experience the power of Intelligent Leadership by immersing yourself in a Self-Awareness workshop led by a Master Certified Executive Coach Deane Gyllenhaal. The Intelligent Leadership methodology is internationally recognized and acclaimed for producing measurable performance improvement in both senior and emerging leaders.
In this virtual workshop you will learn how to think differently and act differently and take steps to become a role model of leadership for your team and organization.
This 2-hour virtual workshop plus pre- and post-work will focus on the key elements of leading others. With a maximum of 6 participants, you’ll have opportunities to network with other leaders who are committed to becoming their best, and you’ll have time to meet 1:1 with the coach for a full debrief of your assessment.
During the workshop, you will:
- Ignite Self-Awareness of your Leadership Abilities and Strengths
- Learn How to Leverage your Gifts and Gaps
- Experience Peer-to-Peer Learning for Maximum Growth
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and interact and fast-track your leadership success with executive coaches Deane Gyllenhaal
The experience is even more valuable with colleagues – bring a friend!
Pre-Boarding (week prior to group session):
- 1-hour private coaching session
- Comprehensive Leadership Assessment
- Interpretive Guide detailing your unique leadership footprint
Peer-to-Peer 2-hour Workshop will cover (1/30/23 @ 3pm):
- Roadmap to Leadership Success
- Understanding Your Leadership Strengths
- Leadership Assessment Findings and Reflections
- Discover the Seven Secrets of Leading Others
Post Workshop (flexible):
- One-on-one 30-minute Call with Coach
$399 per seat
- Billing occurs after registration and before assessment
The IL Ignitor Group Coaching Workshop Series is limited to 7 participants maximum. This will allow effective learning and interaction between the participants and between the participants and the coaches throughout.